James M. Adams, RS, MPH
Women, Infants and Children
Diane Thompson, RN, MSN
Director of Nursing
Laura Roach, RD, LD, CLC
Hours: Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Canton City Health Department
420 Market Avenue, North
Canton, OH 44702
What do I bring to my appointment?
In order to determine your WIC eligibility, please bring the following
to your appointment:
1. Appointment notice
2. The person who is listed on the appointment notice.
3. Proof of income (3 current pay stubs, approval letter for
Healthy Start, Ohio Works First, Food Stamps, or current
4. Proof of identity for yourself (birth certificate, medical
card, driver's license)
5. Proof of identity and age for the person listed on the
appointment notice (birth certificate, crib card, shot
record, Medicaid card).
6. Proof of residence showing your name and current address
(utility or credit bill, Healthy Start Letter, WIC appointment
7. If pregnant, a doctor's statement showing due date.
8. Children's shot records.
Go to income eligibility for information about the income guidelines for WIC.
* For other questions, please contact your local WIC Office *