Board of Health

Healthy Lifestyle

Health Commissioner

Health Department

General Information

Select language: esdefrzh-CNja

WIC Income Eligibility

Eligibility Requirements

* Income - applicant must have income within the Ohio WIC income
guidelines. (see guidelines below)

Income Guidelines
Effective July 1, 2021

Family Unit Annual Monthly Bi-Weekly Weekly
1 $23,828 $1,986 $917 $459
2 $32,227 $2,686 $1,240 $620
3 $40,626 $3,386 $1,563 $782
4 $49,025 $4.086 $1,886 $943
5 $57,424 $4,786 $2,209 $1,105
6 $65,823 $5,486 $2,532 $1,266
7 $74,222 $6,186 $2,855 $1,428
8 $82,621 $6,886 $3,178 $1,589
9 $91,020 $7,585 $3,501 $1,751


      *While pregnant, include number of unborn baby or babies in family unit.

For households greater than 9 people, please contact your local WIC office for income guidelines.

For households receiving other forms of assistance such as SNAP, Ohio Works First (OWF), or Medical Assistance, please contact your local WIC office for more information regarding income needs. 

Go to WIC Contact Information for Stark County WIC office locations.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.